I just switched over to a new handbag, and thought it would be fun to do a What’s In My Bag post! I always love sneaking a peek at what people carry around.
1. Fossil wallet (mine is an old design, here is a similar style)
2. Warby Parker Webb glasses (read about my experience buying them here and here)
3. Two EOS lipbalms and Blistex – one can never have enough!
5. Hotel lotion bottle that I refill with my own
6. Breathe Easy essential oil blend for bad allergy days (also comes in this awesome set!)
7. Pill container
8. Compact mirror
9. Girl pills
10. Pearl double finger ring and cross necklace
11. Hair ties
12. Mini eyeliner and tinted lip stick (full size eyeliner here)
13. Old mint container that I carry bobby pins in
14. Halls cough drops
16. Tweezers and jumbo nail clippers (using a nail file makes my skin crawl)
17. Keys – Jeep key, Apple keychain, key to my parents, post office key, house key, and flashlight
It’s nearing the end of summer and I’m nearing the need for a vacation. Here’s a little dream getaway for the Dry Tortugas. It’s just west of the Florida Keys, can’t be too hard to make a trip there, right?
1. Visit Dry Tortugas National Park
2. Wear this floral bikini
3. Sport messy sun hair for the whole trip
4. Sleep in the cutest Wildfox Little Mermaid Beach Tee
5. Explore the island in these Julie flats from ShoeMint (join here!)
6. Eat these watermelon jalapeño popsicles
7. Paint the scenery with this small Winsor & Newton watercolor palette
8. Don a simple gold band
9. Make friends away from home
Here are the shots from our trip to Chicago last month. There are a lot of photos so I’m going to put them behind a cut to help with loading – click here!
I’m realizing that I’ve been pretty lackadaisical about documenting my life, both on Estate and for real life. Here’s to trying to fix that:
The two horses I get to hang out with, Buttons and Wimpy.
What is it about layering food in a mason jar that makes it look so good?
Went on a lip stain buying spree one day. You can get them here, ‘Rendezvous’ is my current favorite.
A midsummers day in Vermont.
The resident cutie guy.
I couldn’t post just one!
Birthday drink and peculiar little sister.
First attempt at Goons nails.
The smallest little carnival there ever was.
Someone is always taking photos of themselves on my phone and iPad (at least one of us is good at documenting!).
via this tumblr
via this etsy shop