Braided up this little number on le baby sister, based on this photo. It is now my favorite and I want to wear it everyday. We tried two different versions of the style, both super easy to do. It’s a little difficult to see in the photo, but the baby braid is off to the side of her head, and looks just different enough to catch your eye. Love!
via Lisa Congdon
If you don’t like this song there’s something wrong with you.
I decided to illustrate a few of my plans for summer. I’ve already been to the drive-in, and I’m heading to a solstice party tonight. What are your plans for the summer?!
1. A drawing Konrad did that I am in love with. We found the frame on sale for $3 at TJMaxx because it was missing the glass (we don’t care!)
2. Little tree that was on sale for $6… we bought a lot of little trees that day
3. Some pen tattoos. French fries, ice cream and cats!
4. Installed a dance studio/gym in our house
5. Weekend painting in the backyard
6. The result
7. Goons postcard on my desk at work
I finally got my act together and did a new style for the series. Admittedly I was a little more interested in the makeup portion of this look, but I really love the hair too. I’m thinking this would be perfect for the 4th with curls piled high on the head.
I feel like the general population doesn’t know about this movie and that’s a shame, because it’s a really, really good movie. It’s based on the true story of a straight man turned gay man turned con-artist, who falls in love with his cellmate and the rest is history. Jim Carey and Ewan McGregor are both SO GOOD in it! I just saw it last week and I’m about ready to watch it again. I can’t post the trailer here (blah youtube/hollywood), so click here to be enticed and then pop some popcorn because it’s on Netflix Instant right now! But do yourself a favor and don’t look up the true story until after the film.
Let me know what you think!